We Are Heroes We Are Heroes

so we meet at last finn! this song is super catchy, good luck!! :)

FinnMK responds:

Thanks! And to you too.

Chapter II: Believe Chapter II: Believe

eyyy nice mix

songs alright i guess

etherealwinds responds:

thanks :) you're pretty alright yourself grant

Fires Fires

Congrats on another great track, steelside! Good luck! :)

Oh Mama Hey! Oh Mama Hey!

random thought: during the "oh mama hey" section, could the drums accentuate the rhythm of the vocals somehow (rather than continuing the same rhythm)??

anyway great song finn!!! its super duper catchy and fun and enjoyable. i think its your best one??

good luck vs etherealwinds, thats a scary matchup!

FinnMK responds:

Dang, that's a good idea. If only you'd told me sooner! :0

Yep, we'll see. I don't think this is my best work, honestly, but maybe the judges will think differently.

It Will Blow Over It Will Blow Over

haha i dunno the glitch part is my favorite section, mainly for 2:59 <33333333333 it's things like that where i actually get scared of how good of a songwriter you are, like how parts of your songs have such an effortless grace to them that i cant seem to replicate >>:( but enough about me this is a good song !! okay

McGorilla42 responds:

Haha, thanks, John. I feel like the 'guitar solo;' at 2:59 could be developed into an entire song in and of itself and it's definitely the one part of this song I felt was quite strong! Maybe I'll do that one day :)

Weighting For Weightlessness Weighting For Weightlessness

soo good ughhh <333333

are you ever gonna return to this style

pls say yes

Kingbastard responds:

Hey man, thank you:) I hope so! My ability to sing has somewhat diminished over the years, so I struggle to record this style now, even though I have countless songs written and in my head. I certainly want to, but currently have too many other projects to work on and finish before starting anything in this sort of style. I will, one day, I'm sure of it:)

Far Away (Never Enough) Far Away (Never Enough)

been putting your r3 track on loop pretty much all day, so decided to drop by this one too. dang man, i feel like you've been putting out really excellent music that's been neglected by participants and judges alike, and it makes me pretty sad. (i mean the whole "you havent left a review in 3 years" thing probably has some effect on that, but still...)

anyway yea i feel like you really hit your stride in r3, but this is pretty freaking great too my friend!

Just a Little Improv Just a Little Improv

i enjoyed it yeahhhh good playing yes good job, also what's that chord at 2:27, its wonderful

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I think that's just a normal F# (or Gb) dim, diminished chord. Aka, start with any note, and go up three semitones for the next note. Keep doing it and you have that almost horror style diminished chord :D

Glad ya enjoyed it, thanks for checking it out! :D

P.S. I play a broken up diminished chord between 1:02-1:05

Simple (ft. Michelle Kim) Simple (ft. Michelle Kim)

wow, fantastic! i don't know how i missed your music earlier and now i feel bad, i REALLY like this!

Don't Give Up Don't Give Up

hahaha this is wonderful man! i love these kind of ngadm surprises.

the missing hamilton track???

bassfiddlejones responds:

HOW DOES A BASTARD, ORPHAN, SON OF A...