The Better Audio Portal The Better Audio Portal

How come I can't give a score higher than 5/5

RawGreen responds:

Because then it wouldn't be a high five o/

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

Brilliant.

The part where Satan is trying to work through the algebra is some of the finest stuff committed to flash. Stellar voice acting work here.

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

Weak.

Loud screaming and blood can't make up for weak writing. It's also ironic that this submission is just a meta-Arrow To the Knee joke, which is essentially what it rails against.

Suggestions for improvement: tone down the yelling, and work on your writing. You'll know that you have it when it's not bloody and it's not loud and people are still laughing. Good luck.

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

Too funny.

I don't know why I find this so funny, but I giggle all the way through. I did watch DBZ as a kid, so I'm sure that helps. The only thing that really detracts from it are the fart noises. Everything else... God, it's like it's so stupid that it wraps back around.

Life in the Portal: Clock Life in the Portal: Clock

Fantastic ending.

The animation was only ok until the end, but you saved the best for last. Nice job.

[Frontier Psychiatrist] [Frontier Psychiatrist]

Really nicely done!

I absolutely love this song. Fantastic job. The way you did the little record scratches was realllly well done. This is pretty much everything I would want from a music video of the song.

Un-named 2 Un-named 2

Not bad...

The game/animation aspect was pretty innovative. On the other hand, I encountered a pretty big glitch halfway through and was unable to keep playing. I loved the ridiculous amounts of blood. It was almost comical (maybe that was the intent!)

Un-named Un-named

This movie is funny...

Probably unintentionally. I liked how the one guy had a backwards "I'm with stupid" t-shirt because the artist just used free transform. I also liked how the guy didn't care at all about how his friend died randomly. Hehe. The tyedye pants, too. Brilliant. The heavy metal soundtrack really gets on the nerves though. And a brilliant ending.

Also... how did you know about TF2... 10 years ago???

Chinese Restaurant Chinese Restaurant

Wait, I know that song.

It's "Cat's in the cradle" by Cat Stevens! That makes no sense in a Chinese restaurant animation, but I assume that if this were to have words it would be much better. This is pretty remarkable to be the first music video ever. Wow. History indeed.

Souped-up Civic Souped-up Civic